CONNECT is Canada’s National Conference that connects educators with technology for 21st century teaching and learning. This conference gives technology leaders the opportunity to work with educators; provide them with the knowledge, teaching methods, and hands-on experiences to help them bring technology into their everyday lessons in the classroom. Teaching that is relevant to our global, innovative, diverse, and complex society requires that we embrace technology as part of our education in the same way that is is part of our lives.
Registration fees for Connect 2019 will be as follows:
- $350 – Full Conference – this includes workshops on Tuesday, full days of sessions and demonstrations on Wednesday and Thursday, and a half day of sessions on Friday. Lunch is included on Wednesday and Thursday.
- $80 – 3 hour sessions on Tuesday afternoon.
- $200 – full day on Wednesday or Thursday.
- $80 – half day of sessions on Friday morning.
- $275 – Tuesday workshop and Wednesday all day
- $275 – Thursday all day and Friday morning